Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sort of role do you think it will fufill, apart from just a basic transport? What sort of stats do you think it will have? I know it's kinda gone under the radar compared with the light railgun Pathfinder but judging by its small pic on the FW site it appears unarmed. :huh: I was looking forward to a Valkyrie counterpart...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Where where where where where where!!!!!! :blink:
I cant find it and I never saw it. :huh:
I went to Forge World site and its not there!! Arrrggghh!:wacko:
PLease please please :eek:
Give me a link, I beg you I so very beg you . .. (Crys in a heap upon the floor)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I meant the Fire Warrior site...sorry....

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yes, there is a model from Forge World which includes about 20 Fire Warriors, 1 Ethereal, about 4/6 crisis suits and 12 Drones all seated (not the drones) on side benches... it's a great model but a bit expensive....

·
Registered
346 Posts
its an ugly model IMO

the interior detail is amazing but for the money i'd like to look cool when it was closed too

points cost is obscene too particularly when jumping out of the back is worse than deep striking and its got the same armamant as a crisis suit, i can't see any use for one in game terms

·
Registered
346 Posts
long barrelled burst cannon which is the same as the standard one but has a 30" range and a missile pod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.