Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:party:hi everyone heres my list for an up comming tournement need some suggestions and tips thank u for the help! :party:

Lord

Skarsnik 8 peaks-205 pts

Heros

Goblin BsB
(Smik Smok Da Astronomer)
light armor
Bad moon on a stick-112 pts

Black Orc Big Boss
(Pork Da Heavy Crusha)
heavy armor
basha's bloodaxe-139 pts

Orc shaman
(Delger da Dispeller)
lvl 1
2x dispell scrolls-115 points

Core

40x Night Goblins (Skarsnik and Smik Smok)
Spears
Shields
Music
nets
2x fanatics-249 pts

30x Night Goblins
spears
shields
music
s. bearer
3 fanatics-195 pts

30x Night Goblins
spears
shields
music
s. bearer
2 fanatics-170 pts

24x Orc Boyz
(Pork Da Heavy Crusha) spears
shields
s. bearer
music-169 pts

24x Orc Boyz(Delger da dispeller)
spears
shields
music
-166 pts

Special
2x Spear Chukkas-70 pts

rare

gaint-205 pts

gaint-205 pts
points-2000

suggestions plz!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Required Changes:

1) You have repeated a magic item, which isn't allowed. (Banner of Butchery)

Preference Changes:

2) Your lonely shaman won't be casting many spells. With a total of 4 Magic dice (and 2 shrooms) and a single bound spell. You are probably better off dropping him to level 1 and take a second dispel scroll.

3) While it will depend a lot on personal preference I find that Black Orcs aren't necessarily the best use for your points as you can get 2 units of regular orcs for the price of that unit. I would suggest dropping at least one of the units and spend the points somewhere else.

4) Gobbos are gobbos, which means they win combat with static res. The points on a boss aren't going to do much extra killing with its stat line. Similarly, hand weapon is cheaper than a spear so I often recommend that. The standards can also be taken if you flee which gobbos are often prone to do.

What this means:

You have about an extra 400+ points to play with... which is enough for 2 giants if you really wanted. I suggest looking into it and posting a revised list.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:party:hi everyone heres my list for an up comming tournement need some suggestions and tips thank u for the help! :party:

Lord

Skarsnik 8 peaks-205 pts

Heros

Goblin BsB
light armor
Bad moon on a stick-112 pts

Black Orc Big Boss
heavy armor
basha's bloodaxe-139 pts

Orc shaman
lvl 1
2x dispell scrolls-115 points

Core

35x Night Goblins (Skarsnik and Goblin BsB here)
Spears
Shields
Music
nets
2x fanatics-229 pts

30x Night Goblins
spears
shields
music
s. bearer
boss
nets
3 fanatics-228 pts

30x Night Goblins
spears
shields
music
s. bearer
boss
nets
3 fanatics-228 pts

15x Orc Boyz
spears
shields
music
s. bearer to Big Uns
boss
Noggs Banner-143 points

14x Orc Boyz(shaman here)
spears
shields
music
s. bearer
boss-108

Special

24x Black Orcs (black Orcs Big Boss here)
Shields
music
s. bearer
war banner-351 pts

Rock Lobber-70

2x Spear Chukkas-70 pts

total points 1997!

suggestions plz!
'

im gonna try to take off the goblin bosses in the sub ng groups and i might take a few black orcs off and try to need a few more points out and add a gaint

·
Registered
1 Posts
drop black orcs and take a big unti of stone trolls that would give your opponent 2nd thoughts about his plan because when planning for a torny who is prepered for a unit of 1-15 trolls!

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Dont bother with BlOrcs, have 2 units of normal Orcs, 25 strong with 2xHWs and full command.

If you want a shaman for a scroll caddy, make it a NG shaman, cheaper :)

Dont bother with Spears for the NGs, nets and the extra HW/S save work nicely together, they cant really kill much tbh. Run units of 25 with nets and music and 1 fanatic.

Drop the Roick Lobba.

Possibly consider a Giant, avoid Trolls though, the fact they need Ld babysitting makes them pointless.

·
7,143 Posts
Ahh ok, Giant is in the original list, just didnt see it in the second (quoted) list.

As for the Lobba, stone throwers are pretty poor unless they have some kind of special rule atleast.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
see changes above to my list!! plz and i now have 200 points open that i didnt fill into the list yet cause im not really sure what do with it... any suggestions?

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you have 200 points to spare, then drop a couple of gobbos or an orc somewhere and grab another giant, 2 giants are a terrifying sight.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I use 2 giants in my 2000 point game, peopel may look at you funny, but they are tough critters and one can tackle a unit on his own and either hold it for a LONG time since they are stubborn at LD 10, or they can kill the unit with their crazy attacks. Just try to start them out of line of sight of any cannons of bolt throwers.

·
7,143 Posts
Gobbos are incredibly cheap, you can easily afford a few 200pt models (Snarsnik and dual Giants) :)

To be honest though, the rest does look a little small, unit wise. Some Spider Riders and Wolf Chariots would be nice. Also id say ive Boyz extra HWs, not spears and shields.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.