Orc Bully

Rare Units

1 Goblin Doom Diver - 80 PTS

3 River Trolls - 180 PTS

Attachments

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
Yeah, yer a proper Snotling allrigh', even yous writes is small.

I zoomed in on the army list but the letters become unreadable
But from what i can see, it's a really nice picture!

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
- one note:
it's not allowed to post individual point costs for upgrades and loose models: thats content of copyrighted GW books and its against the forum rules to post them
Instead post points for entire units

It's a big battle with so many points, i think you've done good by making big units (looking at the wyvern, black orcs and the 10 boar riders right now) Do you know if you will be using a normal sized battlefield? cus thats gonna be hard time deploying all on your side

- A Shaman may not use a magic bnnner. Only standard bearers/ army standards can do that (explained in the magic banner section)
- not bad anyway, i think you have a shaman too many and the one wielding the war banner should really pick his banner and take a hike and be replaced with Mork's Spirit totem on your black orcs, or something else :p
- Only 1 banner of butchery can be used in your army. (every magic item is unique in an army) the black orcs and the boar boyz cannot use it both.
- bleh i just noticed there's more than 1 dispel scroll and 1 power scroll aswell.. thats not legal =(

i need some sleep. you have some fixing to do, Netters might be a great addition for one of your supporting night goblin units. Gnight :p

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey.
You cannot use bigeds kickin boots on both your orc heroes. Other than that, the only thing i would change is get rid of the orc arrer boys and use the points to either get a second doom diver or 2 more spear chukas and the rest of the points to bolster up the 20 orc unit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought you could use the same common magic items on different characters but maybe not the case... and thankyou for feedback taking into account at the moment and battlefield i'm using at the moment is 39 inches wide and 74 inches long have made a deployment plan but cannot upload excel/word files properly :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.