Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention that the "good" forces have developed a reinforcement plan and placed down a "most wanted" list of planets. so here's my rendezvous.
NOTE: TYRANID PLAYERS -- THE BEST PLACE TO PUT YOUR WINS IN IS NEMESIS TESSERRA. THIS PLANET IS IN BLOODY HIGH IMPERIAL CONTROL, AND IF WE CAN BRING IT DOWN WE MUST TRY OUR HARDEST.
All Chaos armies should be looking to conquer Cadia and the surrounding systems (Agrippinaa, etc.). All other armies; ie, Necrons, should be focusing on the weaker places; ANY SYSTEM THAT HAS 0% IMPERIAL CONTROL WILL COUNT AS A SYSTEM LOSS AND THEREFORE WILL PENALIZE THE FORCES OF GOOD! Keep that in mind folks. Another few things:

1) Webway sectors. Take these as little priority. Why? Because eventually, some people out there not included in this forum will be dumb enough to coordinate their attacks there, instead of the primary sectors surrounding Cadia, therefore doing the job for you.

2) Most wanted list. Like the Forces of Good, I have composed a most wanted list for us as well! Here goes:

No.1. Cadian.
Use Chaos, Necrons and so on. Tyranids cannot report battles here.

No.2. Agrippinaa
Use any Chaotic armies apart from Tyranids. This sector supplies all the ammunition for the Cadians

No.3. Belis Corona
Historic Dockyard. Target with any army apart from Tyranids.

No.4. Nemesis Tesserra. This planet is where I suggest all the Tyranid players place their wins. If you can bring this system down from 99.5% Imperial control then there will be extreme penalties for the Forces of Good, since it is the Inquistorial Headquarters. If you have nowhere else to go, then definitely report a battle here.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah I am going for Agripinaa, because it will cripple the cadian defense. I am only waiting to see what will come when I go to the RT Tournament on saturday. I can only hope that the hordes of the dark gods wil prevail.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
We should consider systems other than Angripaan too.
Angripann is an important system sisce it's an ammo production place...
But we should consider other systems too.
The heathens will proparbly try to build up full control on planets where they already have the upperhand, and then maybe go for the lesser controlled planets.

In my oppinion fortress cadia and Angripnaa are high priority targets, they should be targeted with all avaliable material...

What other targets would be crippling for the Imperial forces if they should loose the systems, and planets for that sake...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking we're gonna lose, because of the sheer number of cheater n00b SM players out there, but oh well, i fight and i win, and thats all that counts.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That I think is the biggest problem...
But you do have a point there...
But think of it this way, why is cadia where it is... Is it somehow calming the storm of chaos?
If so what would happen if the planetkiller was successful and destoyed cadia?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.