Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if ALL Ordinance Weapons have to roll for scatter.

I know most ordinance from tanks do... but someone in our crew said that they had (I believe Tyranids) units that were a part of the weapon and therefore had no scatter (living weapons or whatnot)...

Anyway, I also have a Monolith, and it has a "Particle Whip" which is defined as Ordinance. However, since it's a directed energy whip coming from a very large and stable platform... is it subject to scatter rules?

Basically I'm asking what Ordinance weapons don't scatter, if any, and about the Monolith.

Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ummmm
Tough one there...
As I understand, ordinance weapons only scatter when they are fired inderectly...as you know guess range...
And direct fire don't....but I'm not sure, I'm a bit rusty on the subject right now...

Just hope someone else can help you...

Kasutta!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
There are two types of weapons which use the ordnance blast marker:

"Ord. 1/Blast" weapons are real ordnance. They use all the rules for ordnance, such as can only be fired if the vehicle remains stationary, and they always scatter, regardless if fired indirectly or directly.

The other type which uses the big blast marker is classified as "Heavy 1 Ordnance Blast", or the same as an assault weapon instead of heavy. These weapons count as normal blast weapons which just use the big blast marker. You roll to hit and place the marker, the opponent may reposition it using the normal rules (unless it's a spore mine detonation).

jwu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.