Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad Moonz are rich in teef, but I've never played them...Goff, Evil Sunz, Death Skulz, and Blood Axes I've done at least 1 mob or unit of.
I'm thinking about doing some feral Snake Bites but so far I only have a few minis for them...A warp head boy and the Snake bite Warboss on Super Cy-boar. Someone gave me the Warboss like 10 years ago, just havn't used it yet.

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear you brother, I have a few of the stormboyz of Khorne. They are still in my stormboy unit...

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evil Sunz are faster den most clans, cuz dey like everyfink red.
WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Well..... I didn't like any of the exisitng clans... so I created my own!! The Waaaagh Tigahz!! Commanded by Warlord Sabahtoof. They are a band of Eldar hating Orks and have just been recently discovered by the Imperium. Sabahtoof and his Boyz like to use 'Ard stuff and plenty of Boyz in Trukks to git in fas!! Powah to dah Waaaaaagh!!! :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bad Moonz, methinks. Can't remember, been I while since I read 2nd ed codex. They're the looty ones, no?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Feral Orks are da Snake Bite clan...like furs an Boars and stuff...don like teknology. Use squigs fer vehicles. Very primitive fer Orks...but green jus da same...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
The clan i created.. they're led by Warboss Sabatoof.... I've always loved tigers and orange is my favorite color so i decided to incorporate this into my Orks!!! I have also always HATED eldar. Those stupid elves....... :angry:

·
Registered
377 Posts
So, what sort of Orks are they, or is that all you know of them?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No good panzies good fer nufin...not green like da boyz. Panzies are allwayz runnin wiv der fleet o foot rulez an hidin behind dose hollow fields an fings...jus weedy if u ask me. Rafe lords just shake off choppas and shootas so u got ter bring in da big gunz...I jus hate dem scumgrod panzies...WAAAGH!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.