Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so im making my own killa kans and i found this awesome conversion a guy did for a penitent engine made out of sentinel parts. i want to adapt the guys conversion for my killa kans but idk how he did it as i dont own a sentinel. can the IG help me?

heres the link http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9015/sidebysideki.jpg

it wont let me put the link for people to see more pictures but if you go to google images and type in custom penitent engine itl come up

·
Registered
195 Posts
You'll at least need two sets of Sentinels for that, seeing as the legs and arms of that conversion consist of the sentinel leg parts. The body is probably made from the Sentinels body,a dn the engine on the back from the normal sentinel engine. Then he's added some other bits and bobs, I think I might even see a chaos trophy rack on his shoulders. It's kinda hard to see much in that picture though.

Cheers ^^

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right cuz he says in his post that he ordered the parts off of ebay and i found a website that lets you order just about every bit imaginable so i may buy my bits off of there but i have to convert them from euros to dollars lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea bits box was the web site i had in mind but im gonna look up bits barn now. also can anyone tell me if the guy who made the custom engine used the gun mounts from the sentinel as the joints for the arms? if he did then what im going to do is just but 2 sentinels and then order the extra legs i need to make the arms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.