Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just came up with this 1000pt list tonight, and I was hoping to get some input on it. I generally face, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, and Tau. I am aware the Nobz Squad is technically an Elite without the warboss, and should be listed under Elites

HQ:
Big Mek
Kustom Force Feild
Total=85pt

Troop:
11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram

11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram

5 Nobz
1 Painboy
3 Power Klaw
2 Big Choppa
1 Boss Pole
1 Waaggh Banner
5 'eavy Armour
6 Cybork Bodies
Total= 619pt

Elites:

6 Loota Boyz
Total= 90pt

Fast Attack:

1 DeffKopta
Twin Linked Rokkit

1 DeffKopta
Twin-Linked Rokkit

Total= 90pt

Heavy Support:

Battlewagon
Deff rolla
Red Paint Job
Total= 115pt

Army Cost=999pt

·
Registered
543 Posts
First of all "Hi!" and all that lot.

Secondly: Wrong board, there is a board specifically put aside for army lists just above.

Thirdly: Holy moley thats alot of points spent on a single unit!! 6 models for 315 points in such a small game will be a major hampering I fear. I wouldn't even bother taking that in a 1500 point game, let alone 1000! I'd be very tempted to drop them and take more trukk boyz, or even a squad of 19 shoota boyz and stick them inside your wagon. More troops all around I'd say, when you end up rolling for an objectives game your opponent will be shooting the snot out of those 2 trukks ASAP whilst avoiding any contact with the nob squad. The battlewagon may be tough, it is after all an armour 14 vehicle with a 4+ cover save, but the nobz inside will not be able to pull off a win on their own. Which is what you will be looking at when those paper thin trukks get blown up. Missile launchers and powerfists will make mince meat from them; and they are nice and cheap, unlike the Nobz.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright I looked at your suggestion and to be honest your absolutely right this is an updated list. The new list is 3 points over if I have a stingy enough opponent I'll remove a single boy from one squad and be 1 point under for that game. What do you think?

HQ:
Big Mek
KFF
Total=85pt

Troop:

11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram

11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram

11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram

11 Slugga Boyz
1 Slugga Nob
Power Klaw
Boss Pole
Trukk
Reinforced Ram
Total= 608pt

Elites:

7 Loota Boyz
Total= 105

Fast Attack:

1 DeffKopta
Twin Linked Rokkit

1 DeffKopta
1Twin-Linked Rokkit

Total= 90pt

Heavy Support:

Battlewagon
Deff rolla
Red Paint Job

Total= 115pt

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just a question, and this is purely from interest. What are you going to do with the Battlewagon? I notice it has no kannon on it and there seems to be no unit in it (maybe the KFF)? Just wondering if it's used solely for DoG or am i missing a unit?

However, the list looks good and competitive! You should do fine with that updated list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts