Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't it the Orks that found Pech in the first place? And didn't they try to kill all the Kroot? What about that huge battle between the Kroot/Tau and the Orks? Now to make my point, If a species takes over your planet and tries to kill all of your kind...... Would you ally with them? :huh:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Sorry but I don't know much about Tau or their allies.
All I know is that Kroot fall quickly once my boyz get to grips with em. The Tau fire warriors die even faster.
But if you want to use the Kroot then by all means do so, just paint em green.

Sorry to interrupt, but I think the guy originally meant the Kroot mercenary list.
They can ally with practicly anyone, except guys like tyranids, necrons and deamon hunters.

Go for the orky evolution... +1 toughness for your kroots!!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Aye you could use Ork Hybrids as Dragonslayero suggests. That is pretty cool ^_^ , but kroot and ork mixed together as an army would be kinda weird perhaps. Unless it's bad moons.

·
Registered
377 Posts
They work best with other races.

·
Registered
175 Posts
lol... Your gf like's Warhammer40k? And Orks!?!?! She is not a girl!!!
(I don't mean this as an offense... I'm just saying My gf... And my sister would NEVER play somthing like this.. And if they did they would NEVER play ork...But some girls like it a guess :p )

·
Registered
353 Posts
Chapter approved says that the "kult of speed" can take Kroot mercs. Kult of speed is an Ork band isn't it?

I was going to copy & paste it here, (since it's a freely downloadable pdf file), but I'm not sure if its copyrighted so I opted not to. If Bornin says I can then I'll reproduce it for your satisfaction. :huh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.