Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading my old codex titanicus from epic recently, and it says something about orks being genetically modified warriors from someone. Does this have anyhthing to do with the old ones, or have I missed the plot completely? Help pls...

·
1,019 Posts
Well i read the Necron codex and it mentioned that the Old Ones created races to combat the C'tan. One of the races was the Krork, a strong warrior race that fought the C'tan brutally (that sounds like Orks) also i think they also say that one of the races the Old Ones created was Orks, but the subtle hints are always more fun than just coming out and saying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
its pretty shure that the orks were created by the old ones (genetic memory)
along with the eldar, enslavers and more.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Orks were a slave race once, I think created by an intelligent race that had to eat certain funghi to survive. The Orks were supposed to get it for them, but one day they ate it all, and the more intelligent race was reduced to some inferior life-form or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the inferior race were snotlings.
but that old fluff has been re-written and they were now made by the old ones

·
Registered
301 Posts
The Creation Of The Orks.
By some insane guy.
One day a little mutated cheese bunny wanted a friend. He tried making friends with rocks, a moose, a puma, and other mythical creatures. He then decided to just make one. So he started putting together a lot of stuff in a big pot and mellted it down. Some of the items included: sticks, rocks, mud, cheese, yum cheese..., plastic bottles, All Gore, highlighters, squirles, and finaly a pinch of hydrocloric acid Many other of the mutated cheese bunnies made fun of him because of his mental illness so he got really depressed. His mental illness festered inside of then one day he comitted suicide by jumping into the pot. A big explosing happened when the suicidal mutant cheese bunny jumped in the pot. Out of the explosion come the very first Ork who later ate all the mutant cheese bunnies. And that is why the mutant cheese bunnies don't exist anymore. Or do they? dot dot dot
Well if you didn't think I was insane this probably convinced you. Well I'm going to go see how many books I can fit in my pants. :blink:

·
1,019 Posts
REVELATION!!

The mutant cheese bunnies must've been the Old Ones!!!
This changes everything! All our ideas about the 40K universe, our thoughts, dreams and hopes.
I must burn everyone before this gets out, BURN EVERYONE!!!!
(insane laughter)

·
Registered
770 Posts
according to my old orky books, the snotlings are the Brain Boyz, which is what the orks called the old ones - they needed a specific type of mushrooms to eat to keep their brain power up so when the particular kind of mushrooms died out, the old ones/brain boyz degenerated and are now known as snotlings

·
Registered
52 Posts
K-Tana: according to some 40k map i saw (dunno where, it was galaxy something), Gorkamorka and Angelis is the same planet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
In Gorkamorka the same survey was conducted as well (You can find it in "Da Uvver Book"). I for one think that da orkz bashed da walkin' bubbinz reel gud and den took off ta join da WAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

(maybe i was a bit unclear: The same survey appears in the second Gorkamorka book, so it is probably not current. remember that it was taken by the same survey team that turned into the Diggas and Muties.)

·
Registered
311 Posts
The Orks [Krorks - a green skinned and hardy race] were a race engineered by the Old Ones to help fight in their own war against the C'tan/Necrontyr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.