Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question, can an empire BSB use a shield. The rules seem to imply no, but i think it makes for an awful BSB (especially if he takes a magic banner). It seems that the newer army books allow their BSB to take a shield, is it just because we have an older book or somthing that we cant? QQ

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you carry a magical banner, then you are not allowed to equip other magical items.

Also, if the rule states that you can't equip a shield, then you can't have a magical shield either.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Too bad, I was sooo liking the look when I bluetacked the shield with the raven on it to my BSB...oh, well, I ended up perching the TK buzzard on top of the banner (I used the greatswords standard, everything else was from the BSB box). Tres chic, if I say so myself...

·
Organised Chaos
1,233 Posts
I wouldnt worry too much. No doubt when the new army book eventualy comes out all bsb's will be able to take a shield if its already an option. It wouldnt be that hard current books waiting to be redone had an errata amending that rule but as of yet there isnt one.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
that would be good...my BSB has the left hand holding the dagger that's designed to be the shield arm...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.