Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many people on this site, it seems, with a large knowledge bank about everying in 40k. I was wondering if any BA players or some of those people who know alot about the rules, could help me answer this queston.

Do BA players HAVE to take overcharged Rhinos and Razorbacks OR can they take normal ones from the SM codex. I read the FAQ but it didn't realy clarify for me what my options are. Please share what you know. Thank you very very much.

·
Cousin It
1,385 Posts
It's not an option for blood angels...its just something that their transports automatically have

just like the landraider automatically has 'power of the machine spirit', a blood angels transport automatically has over charged engines. Remember though only blood angels rhinos and razorbacks have it...its not something you can 'give' to any other tank (i.e. you can't give it to a pred, or a land raider for X amount of points)

tis the price we pay for being mental buggers. The points increase is worth it IMO

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by Carnage@Feb 22 2005, 07:19
tis the price we pay for being mental buggers. The points increase is worth it IMO
[snapback]335885[/snapback]​
BA used to be really really good in 3rd edition. But with the ability to overwelm units in a warhammer fantasy style I guess they had to be tooled down.

I dont think that Rhinos and Razorbacks are that good anymore. They cost more points, they engines fail 1/3 of the time, no rhino rush. I still have one rhino in my army but I removed the razorback. It is just too many points. The rhino is still kinda useful to pop smoke and let my assualt squad hide behind it

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yes BA rhino's and razorbacks have over charged engines. Plus on a good note the BA FAQ on the GW website says that Baal Predators have the machine spirit rule like Landraiders do. (Y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you want to protect yourself from the different types of disaster then met detecting devices are dnp paper important THey can detect an unknown material and with the help of this, they can protect themselves from any type of calamity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts