Librarium Online Forums banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts

· Registered
1,437 Posts
Do you have an antisyphon tube in the valve on the bottle? and also do you run an expansion chamber anywhere (preferably with an antisyphon as well) ? Otherwise the cold weather will mean that more of the CO2 will be liquid and depending on what gun you are running that could be very bad indeed. It also means your velocity may be inconsistent if you are firing on liquid.

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
It does indeed only take one shot for an elimination, most of the paint fired out in ropes at tournaments is to achieve the dominance in the game required to get that one shot. You put 7 guys with pumps on a supair field against a team with timmys or angels and I will show you a very short game indeed :)
I completely understand where your coming from, but I have to say that I was honored to participate in something like this and the pump players came out on top. It was a 5 on 5 game, and it lasted about 2 minutes. Only one pump player was loss, and that was on the break. The reason the timmy players lost was because they where hanging out of their bunkers, horribly exposed. All we did was snap shoot onces or twice and got them out.

Ive played torney games all my life and ive gotten deadly with my pump gun. Enough to be able to take on semi players and win. It just take a very different style of playing to win. BUT is also very physically demanding on my part.

Peace

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I'm hopefully gonna play the last game of the year up here in LeMars, Iowa. Hopefully it doesn't snow, but if it does snow, I hope it won't be too cold. And I was trying to think of a good original paintball team name any1 got 1? We'll be scenario/speedball/woodsball team so I was wondering if you guys could help.

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
I too have been thinking up some names as Iv'e been wanting to make a team with my friends. Some ideas that came to mind (although probably lame) were Triple Threat (if it was a 3 man team, Bandanas (this was more personal though, as me and my freinds always wear bandanas to tell eachother apart from other players), Generals...all that popped to mind right now.

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
Some more names:

Heroes, , Anarchy, Alliance, Impact, Chaplains, An Unstopable Force, Unidentified, Unknown, Unseen.

You could also go with a funny name, for example "Off to little boys". For example, another team beats you. We beat Off To Little Boys. If you know what I mean...

I also found this on the web which you could play around with:
Seventh Sanctum - Anime/Manga Generators

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
If you ever plan to play pro you can't use Triple Threat, the names taken and I'm rather taken with the name Anarchy... now to get sponsors (hopeful ones: Redz, Dye, Angel, VL, JT, maybe Kingman; almost positive ones: Schlotfeldt Engineering{Dad's business})
P.S. I actually rather think the Invert Mini is ugly....aaagh! Tippmann has started a new wave with it's Triumph!!!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
If you ever plan to play pro you can't use Triple Threat, the names taken and I'm rather taken with the name Anarchy... now to get sponsors (hopeful ones: Redz, Dye, Angel, VL, JT, maybe Kingman; almost positive ones: Schlotfeldt Engineering{Dad's business})
P.S. I actually rather think the Invert Mini is ugly....aaagh! Tippmann has started a new wave with it's Triumph!!!
im not to fond of the triumph series, but the X-7, i think thats the name, is really cool lookin, and a great milsim

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
Maybe we could make a paintball club/clan? I know that there has been some in the past (I think Nemesis actually made one of them) but none of them seem to be available or active right now. Maybe we could start another one, and keep it active?

· LO's Shadow Captain
14,775 Posts
Maybe we could make a paintball club/clan? I know that there has been some in the past (I think Nemesis actually made one of them) but none of them seem to be available or active right now. Maybe we could start another one, and keep it active?
I did actually make one, and nobody kept it active... ;)

If you guys want me to start one again, I will.

Heck. We could make an LO paintball team and try to hit up some events.. once every year or two would be pretty sweet, then others who are closer to eachother could meet up more often. :)

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
Heck. We could make an LO paintball team and try to hit up some events.. once every year or two would be pretty sweet, then others who are closer to eachother could meet up more often.
That would definitly be cool, then you would all know how noobish I am! :O ;) :rolleyes: :ninja:

I think starting up another paintball clan would be good, if you're up for it nemesis (or anyone else).

· Registered
2 Posts
121 - 138 of 138 Posts