Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The finished unit.

With Bray-shaman.

The rear rank, showing amphorae and a dire mace.

Closeup of an axeman.

Closeup of a hammerer.

Closeup of the musician.

The unit champion with falx and amphora.

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
I think they are very good. Reppy for you. I like how they look with the armour and the large amounts of cloth on them. I think it makes them look the way Bestigors are meant to look.

The one in the middle there of the second photo down with the mask is one of my favourites. I think it looks very characterfu, like it lives in the woods, which Beastmen do. Very good for all that work.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
OH these are nice. Very strong and proud looking they are. I like the earth tones you used in this, very fitting. Try and get less fuzzy pics!

Overall great work! +rep

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! What do you think of mixing NMM armour and MM on the weapon blades? Unholy union? OK?

kithre, all of the weapons are to some extent conversions. The dire mace (2nd rank center) was just made from an ordinary Gor morning star with the chain cut out (how insanely-proportioned are GW weapons when I can cut a single-handed weapon DOWN and end up with a convincing two-handed weapon?) The hammer is a plastic rod haft with green stuff wrapping and two of the Chaos Warrior hammers mixed together with a little demon-face thing on the back. All of the axes and the falx are made from scratch, essentially two sizes of plastic rod for the hafts and a plastic card blade cut to shape. The axes have tiny plastic rod cut down to be bolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts