Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you guys have any pix of grey knights that you think are kool could you show me cuz i am not sure waht color they are.

if your able to could they be the "original" color like first off grey lol and also how the codex has them. cuz i am trying to figure out waht to paint the back side of them. really its only termies.

75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those r kool how would i put my pix in there?

75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sry i figure it out before you replyed thanks though.
and did you have to say "please obey the rules":O

·
The Voice of Reason
756 Posts
Well, actually it's in his signature, so yeah, he DID have to say it.
In fact, everyone should at least peruse the rules at some point. It's not like they're overly restrictive.

1 Posts
RJSuperfreaky said:
Well, actually it's in his signature, so yeah, he DID have to say it.
In fact, everyone should at least peruse the rules at some point. It's not like they're overly restrictive.
just so u no there are female marines if you havent heard of "SISTERS" of battle

·
Registered
45 Posts
"Sisters" of battle are not space marines at all. They are the fighting arm of the church. They are in no way genetically modified. They have no parimarch and they are not male. Hence they cannot be space marines. They do wear power armor but they have no black carapace which does not allow them to fully interface and get the most out of the armor as space marines do.

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
What the heck is a "black carapace"? Though I've read every word of the main rulebook (4th ed only) and every word of my Daemonhunters and Witch Hunters codices, I seem to know very little of the fluffy details that many LO'ers are fluent with. This is definitely one of them.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
Thanks! Who knew becoming a Space Marine could be so complicated?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts