• LordBorak

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Odinsgrandson

Votes: 3 17.6%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
Thats the hardest one to vote.All contestants are to of top level skill and if i ever wanted my minis commissioned i would have a very,very hard time to decide who that would be.In the end ill vote for Odinsgrandson because he showcased models i ve rarely seen.

All of you keep making me foaming with envy because i know i will never have your abilities!

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
I'm bouncing between MrDee and LordBorak, to show some love for my fellow Chaos Warmasters. Both of them have done an awesome job painting as well, and are very open and helpful about their work. Dee answers in his own thread, but I feel that Borak gets overlooked a bit because he spends so much time in the WoC forum's painting thread. I think I'll give him the vote, to keep him in the running.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can you please post some of the best stuff from each artist for the newer members? I've some of seen MrDee's and Lord Borak's but am unfamiliar with the rest of the ballot :\

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
I've decided against posting pictures so as not to make this page super-long, but these helpful and convenient links may be of some use to you...

The Bearded One - Army of the Old Ones

AndJusticeForAll - Painting Projects

MrBudda - Iron Warriors

Allonaiire - WIP Thread

Redarmy27 - WIP Thread

Odinsgrandson - Space Hulk / Dark Eldar

By no means a complete showcase of each painter's works but it will give you an idea, at least...
And I know you said you were familiar with the work of these guys but in case anyone else out there isn't I may as well throw these in too;

LordBorak - Empire

MrDee - Ruinous Powers WIP

There, all my super-helpfulness used up for the day and it isn't even lunchtime :E

Reactions: Speknoz
1 - 5 of 5 Posts