Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have seen my thread on Warrior-Immortal conversions. Well, in that job lot, I got a Pariah, which my friend had mistaken as a Lord. I have no desire for a single pariah, but could to with another Lord to go with my immortals with a VoD.

So, I have a Pariah. The Gauss/scythey bit of his scythe has fallen off, and is not in my possession. So, I am going to convert the top of what will be his SoL in the same way I did my current Lord's- 2 Gauss rods and a skull.

Is there anything sle I can do to make him a bit more Lord-y?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Resurection orb in one hand. Try putting him on a bigger base and putting spare or broken warriors on the base. you could also try the blade side of a warriors blaster to replace your missing blade. what Necron bits do you have in your bits box? hope this helps!

·
Registered
27 Posts
necrons dont really get extra pieces from necrons, they usually give u the bare minimum cuz not many of the models have upgrades that need representations

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow.

Wow.

I- oh, no, wait, here comes another one- Wow.

Well, I think it's fairly safe to say that I won't be able to reach quite that level of sophistication.

My bits box consists of: many gauss rods, a few scarabs, a BB, a metal goblin, and a gauss cannon.

And maybe some chaos stuff after my birthday. Not that that's particularly helpful.

I don't think res orbing a hand would be much good- they're both fixed onto the 'scythe. I'm going to fix the top of the SoL by adding 2 gauss rods, with a skull on top of them. I may greenstuff on a cloak, maybe have a scarab on his shoulder.

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Oh, and

Wow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts