Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To put long story short, I've finally began work on my old concept: a Sister of Battle close combat walker that counts as a Penitent Engine. The parts I'm using are the plastic Immolator sprue and two plastic Sentinel kits.

I've built one arm from a Sentinel leg and chainsaw, and now have to decide about the other one: either make it the same as the first (chainsaw), or use the toes of a spare Sentinel foot to make a "hand" looking a little like the CCW of the Space Marine Dreadnought model.
Which one do you think would be better?

I'd appreciate your opinions.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
I don't know but a Penitent Engine with two chainsaws will do to me look like a Killah Kan or an Ork device of some sort...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I don't know but a Penitent Engine with two chainsaws will do to me look like a Killah Kan or an Ork device of some sort...
I don't believe that it'll look orky. If you take a look at the original Penitent Engine, it has two circular saws/flamer combo for hands anyways, how would chainsaws be be much different? As long as it doesnt look cobbled together, and doesn't have any greenskins piloting it, it should look like a Witch Hunter walker. If not, add more WH decorations from the Immolator sprue untill it does. I'm guessing that you're going to be replacing the IG pilot and parts of the cockpit with the Immolator turret gunner, with it's round glass window replacing the Sentinel windshield. That will look pretty cool. Can't wait to see it finished!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm guessing that you're going to be replacing the IG pilot and parts of the cockpit with the Immolator turret gunner, with it's round glass window replacing the Sentinel windshield. That will look pretty cool. Can't wait to see it finished!
The Immolator turret forms the majority of the body. I'm adding Sentinel bits to it.
And the glass window won't be there - I need it for my SoB Rhino. I'm going to replace it with a frame built from Plasticard and parts of the Sentinel windshield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts