Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I live in the middle nowhere, ok, thats an overstatement, i live in the ass end of nowhere. I havent seen another warhammer player in months, if anyone lives in south GA and plays, post here, or if you have any hints to prevent my ever increasing insanity, also post. I feel so alone...... :blink:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sorry brother I no longer live in GA, Fort Benning that is...is Columbus GA south enough. Now back in NJ. WAAAGH!

·
Registered
130 Posts
oh, i have no idea american states and their abbreivations :p

like, i bet you have no idea where NSW, QLD, NT, ACT, WA, SA or TAS is do you? (and for anyone that knows what im talking about, no i did not forget VIC, i purposely left them out as they are the scum of my country)

ill leave it up to ya'll (lol) to guess :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sorry about that Slickis.
GA is Georgia, South eastern USA. NJ is New Jersey, south of New York, USA.
I couldn't even guess at your abbreviations.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
62 Posts
i live in VA....in the middle of nowhere...well itz like 30 minutes drive to the nearest hobby shop....and if i wanna get a game goin i have to drive 30 minutes......it blows...it blows

·
Registered
231 Posts
that must suck for all of you because i live in houston and i live like ten minutes away from the nearest game shop and i can walk there in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Just a 20 minute drive to the nearest game store, but there must be 12 in an hour radius...So many opponents so little time...WAAAGH!

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
If you only lived in north GA I could help you. I grew up in Athens and played in Duluth at the War Room. If you ever ever get the chance, then go to the War Room. OMG, that place is the size of a small wal mart with nothing but wargames and a couple shelves of RPG's.
Also, if you can get anywhere near columbus, then I'm sure you can find some players.
A lot of us Army boys war game. For instance, I drove from GA out to CA and when I got to my new duty station they searched my car at the gate. Well, the MP's found my tool box full of warhammer stuff and they all immediately started telling me where they played and how to get there.
Whereabouts in Gawga y'all frum 'nyhow? :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Bu hu!
I live only in a small non cool name place...
ROG,NOR.

If you understand...

Exactly who came up with all the abbreviations for the US states....... and why? ;)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
my evil monkey and its part of his plan for world domination and i live in a town so small it doesnt even have a post office

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya, I assumed some of the troops would play, but being a 17 yr old I dont see them too often, and if I did they would prolly fear me for my father being a colonel, life sucks. Damn. Damn. I need someone who lives in Ft Benning or Shithole... I mean Columbus to fight............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.