Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what i've seen be played thus far with skaven, contemplating building my own for tournament play:

Grey Seer
IDK items, no bel tho

3x Plague priests(lvl 2's) w/ furnaces

25x Monks pushing each furnace

3x units of slaves holding table deployment side table edges for VP's

2x Hell Pit Abominations

2250 list, beyond what i've written here i know nothing, particularly about magical items, elaborate please....

·
Registered
11 Posts
3 plague furnances and one grey seer in one unit, swap a hell pit for scremming bell 4d6 s5 impact hits if that unit charge it take down everything (if it not dead because of magic)
but if you meet vampire counts you gonna lose very hard because they cause fear and that unit is almoust worth 1750 points.

·
PokeSavant
539 Posts
3 plague furnances and one grey seer in one unit, swap a hell pit for scremming bell 4d6 s5 impact hits if that unit charge it take down everything (if it not dead because of magic)
but if you meet vampire counts you gonna lose very hard because they cause fear and that unit is almoust worth 1750 points.
I don't think he intends this on being one large unit...I hope...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Skrolk-put him in the unit of censors, makes him soooo much better
3 Priests-lv2's naked
3x25 monks-naked
8 censors
1 HPA-warpspikes
-2238pts

-i would recommend dropping a unit and a priest w/furnace to give FC's and items to the other units and priests.

-and your list is illegal if you dont take Skrolk, the way you have it written so far anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.