Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have decided to give sculpting with kneadatite (the greenstuff) a go. And I have to say, that stuff isn't exactly easy to work with.

The cape is completely made out of kneadatite. The sword arm and the hand holding the sword have been repositioned and gaps filled with kneadatite. I also repositioned his left leg and added an extra purity seal. No decals where used everything is freehand.

I also have this miniature listed both on Ebay and Cool Mini or Not. (I am McCragge on both places)

McCragge

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Very nice paint job, the cloak looks too static for the rest of the pose, but is well done otherwise

·
Registered
247 Posts
Beautiful work.

I especially love the old style backpack. If you'd have given this guy a corvus helmet, I'd be bidding right now!

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
VERY NICE model you have there!

I am planning to start painting my own imperial fists army, and was wondering what steps or colors did you do to achieve that look?

I've tried some test marines, and received more of a brighter yellow color and its killing me >.<

·
Registered
847 Posts
I like it! Great job on the painting, everything looks nicely blended and stuff. The Cloak looks proffesionally done as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was about to say "Nice decal work" then I actually read what you said. Im impressed. I think the cape looks just fine, after all hes not leaping through the air or anything. I like the color. Yellow without looking like a banana. Nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts