Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something occured to me today, as I was absently listening to music while gluing yet *another* Shield Generator into place...

With all the other things we seem to do for our various armies - what with personalised histories, characters, units that seem to hang around - and why that model just happens to have an Iron Warrior head on his base...

We - or I at least - haven't thought of a themesong!

Wouldn't it be kinda neat to have the music that just *perfectly* fits your army playing in the background as you pull off a beautiful trap - or for that matter as you flee the battlefield after the Dice Gods declare war against you?

Anyway... here's mine:

For the Tau as a whole: Blue - Eiffel 65

For O'Forann's Cadre: Sandstorm - Darude

For the Kabal of the Blood Blades: Adelante - Sash

Anyone else? B)

·
1,019 Posts
Well thats a hard one...

But for my World Eater army (well...a few squads) i'd have to say: Dimmuborgir - Puritania.

And well... i'll have to think about this awhile. I'll post my others in a few hours.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well for my Khorne armies both my 40k one and the fantasy one im building it would have to be just about every Amon Amarth song especially a fury divine, down the slopes of death, bloodshed and where silent gods stand guard.

·
Registered
278 Posts
For my Armoured Company it would have to be 'Roll Out' by Ludacris,
For my Infantry Company it would have to be 'In Da Club' by 50 Cent,
For my Mechanized Company it would have to be 'Hit The Floor' by Linkin Park.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For the Death Guard - Lord of the Hornets by Robert Calvert

For the Iron Warriors - I am Iron Man by Black Sabbath

To open up any skirmish we go for Who's Gonna Win the War by Hawkwind

Old and sad I know <_<

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I don't really have one single theme song, all my models are Metal Forged though B) . Metal (various kind, but black is favourite) is my theme!

·
Registered
123 Posts
For my Chaos Space Marines: Slayer- War Ensemble, from Seasons in the Abyss
For my Necrons: Seputura- Slave New World, from Chaos A.D. If I ever decide to field a unit of Flayed Ones with them it'd have to be: Slayer- Dead Skin Mask, from Seasons in the Abyss.

Sorry I'm an old metalhead.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
959 Posts
metal heads unite!

is it me or does it seem that just about every chaos player is into metal of all kinds?

anybody heard the new metallica album- St Anger? if it not, it ****ing rocks!! get it and you will love it. metallica brings you heavy baby!

·
Registered
346 Posts
no one's mentioned hakuna matata,
I train my Chaos Lord between battles by running him up flights of stairs to eye of the tiger

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by Moncs@Jun 17 2003, 01:24
I train my Chaos Lord between battles by running him up flights of stairs to eye of the tiger
LOL!

I don't have a specific theme song for my Dark Angels, but I usually put on some music by Hans Zimmer ( themes from The Rock, Gladiator etc) or music from the C&C games, mostly Red Alert.

The closest thing I have to a theme song must be for my Assault Marines, when I deepstrike them (and when deploying in Drop pods) I like to put on 'Klendathu Drop' from Starship Troopers

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Haven't thought of that... maybe it would be the following...

Mona Lisa Overdrive by Juno Reactor
Chateu by the same guy
Rock is dead by Marilyn Manson
Maybe I could use :Reload by Rob Zombie

PS. I like the MAtrix reloaded album... :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
For my chaos army, it was Carmina Buerana - O Fortuna (sp.)

Nothing like having a chaos army slaughtering the imperium while that song is playing.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.