Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1462 Posts

·
LO's resident Yowie
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I saw this in another forum and thought it would be fun to try it out here. Bacially you post a picture to defeat the picture that was posted before. You can post a little caption with your pic but please dont just post text or writing. You can although, post screenshots of the forum or a book or something along the lines of that. Should be fun!

RULES:

1. Post a pic that would defeat the previous pic posted in normal circumstances. They don't have to be warhammer related, but they can be if you want.

2. The picture must make sence. A poodle probably won't defeat an AK-47. It would just make the whole thread confusing and pointless.

3. If two people post a responce to the same picture, the next person to post should respond to the person with higher reputation points. This stops the thread from branching out and once again, becoming confusing.

4. No rude or inappropriate pictures.

5. Writing does not count as a picture. No more than a sentance to explain your picture if it isn't completely obvious.

6. Follow all the forum rules.

7. One post per day per member.

8. No pictures of Chuck Norris. That's just cheating.

I'll start the ball rolling with the first two pictures.

First is the giver of life to birds, lizards, and all manner of creatures,

THE EGG!

Frying pan cooks up egg

Now someone defeat my frying pan!:soldier:

-DDW

·
Registered
104 Posts

Rust remover defeats rust, hah!

I guess that means you have to defeat the product or try to defeat the frying pan again, your choice.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Protected in a bunker from your blast, take that!

·
Registered
104 Posts

Burned! and also the pic looks pretty cool.

P.S. sorry about me replying so much, just so fun. I will not reply for a little bit now.

1 - 20 of 1462 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.