Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some stuff that's almost guaranteed true:

The plague marines in the codex were actually a mix of converted parts and custom made real ones. However. They are not going to be put in production.
Instead, GW is making brand new ones, hopefully with the old design features intact.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hehehe, that's pretty funny. But, it's good to hear that GW are going to be putting them out. I need more pestilence for my Boyz to bash up. :p

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Finally some english designer under the influence of Nurgle got some ideas into his head, thank Chaos!

So as you might understand, I might start a Deathguard army now...

Chin chin!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
By the old ones you mean the plastic things right? They look terrible! The metal ones you can stilly buy in the blisters are cool though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ye i have a squad of mixed plastic and metal the metal ones rock as u can do so much with them the plastic ones look like they are lining up to get shot

·
Registered
10 Posts
There will be new Deathguard models bought out alongside the Codex: Eye of Terror. The boxed set will contain 7 new metal minatures for $30 or approximately £18, and are schedualed to ship in June 2003.

Thank you for your time

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmm...odd that gw isn't making new plastic deathguard or add on metal bitz for the regular chaos marine sprues like they did with all of the other cult marines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.