Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bigger Rhinos and razors and some vehicles

Plastic terminators... sinisters (demon hunters) and some more are coming if u read the latest White dwarf...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Bigger Rhinos and Razorbacks??? Ehm I don't get it? As for the plastic termies, SM already have that, you should say 'new' termies, apparently with poseable armes/legs (I don't have WD so I only know the rumours floating on the net).

·
Registered
25 Posts
I heared that the was ganna be new termies on monster bases and they will be a bit big and look a lot cooler if the new grey nights are anything to go by.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yeah... The termies are simply too boring right now... It would be cool if they made them in the same way as the new power armour SMs.

The new marines ROCK!!!

-Rob

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I agree that SM termies look (extremely) boring. I like the way my Chaos termies look though, they don't necessarily need to be replaced IMO.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I wouldn't mind some poses that are a bit more animated or posable, but I don't want to see much more than that changed. The new GK look okay, but I don't think they look as good as the current termies, especially considering the fluff about what termies are for. Well, I've got enough old models to last me for a while, so I guess whatever comes comes...:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just rebased my Black Templar Termies on the 40mm round bases. They look tasty. I'm going to take my GK termies and give them Templar arms for an Assault Termie sqd. I think they'll look good with the more gothic helmets & ornate armor. The 40mm bases are the way to go. On the smaller bases the terminators look like they are wearing clothes 3 sizes too small. IMO.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Bigger bases, new models, more poses, more different termies...
It all adds up for a whole new experience...
They look cool!

Gon bai!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New marines? Since when? or do u mean the ones after the ones with the small bolters which u can urself adjust pose?

btw, Terminators are still available through blisters...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
By 'new' Marines I mean the ones you can get in the shops now where you can decide the pose yourself...

I guess I'm an old timer... I started playing before the old 'chesty' marines came out... BOY did they suck...

·
Registered
581 Posts
I guess I'm an old timer... I started playing before the old 'chesty' marines came out... BOY did they suck...
"Chesty" marines? You mean the plastic ones from the 2nd edition starter set? Or just the general look of the ones from before the current ones?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yup... The 2nd ed ones with only one 'ten-hut' pose....

I started playing just before they came out.. in the days when all tactical marines were metal..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Heh...yeah, those things were pretty bad. The only useful thing I've ever seen them used for are statues (though they are pretty good for that).

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well...the stupid looking plastic and the metal tac marines went away witht the coming of 3rd edition...so does anyone remember when 3rd edition came out?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Those Second Ed. one's were horrible...but they were 10,000 times better than the first plastic marines. The old Beakie marines, the old land raider...space marine jetbikes...fond memories of ye old Rouge Trader days...nothing like having your whole army wiped out by a 40 inch plasma blast!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
new terms? haven't heard of them.. but do u mean grey night terms? at least ugly...

the 2nd ed land raider wasn't that beautiful everythingstatic... ;P big and clumsy...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Those Second Ed. one's were horrible...but they were 10,000 times better than the first plastic marines. The old Beakie marines, the old land raider...space marine jetbikes...fond memories of ye old Rouge Trader days...nothing like having your whole army wiped out by a 40 inch plasma blast!
I liked teh beakies better than the old single pose plastic marines. They weren't as good as the old posable marines (the ones that came in the 6 man box) or the pewter ones though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.