Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some employee at the nearest Games Workshop said that plastic Valhallans would be available in three weeks. The problem is that he mentioned this roughly 7 weeks ago and i havent heard anything at all since then. I guess he was just pulling my leg. I have no idea why he would lie about something like that, i really dont understand!

Ive been wondering whether or not i should switch to a plastic regiment or even another army because metal Valhallans are just so damned expensive if you want more than 40 in your army. However, knowing my luck i would switch to another regiment and the plastic Valhallans would be released soon after that :p

Has anyone heard anything at all about plastic Valhallans [or the next IG miniatures at least - aside from this months stuff] being released soon?

·
Registered
97 Posts
From what I have heard, there won't be any redone plastic valhallans/tallarns/steeel legion. I think that GW would like to do this, but they just won't.

If you want to play valhallan guard, you will probably just have to suffer and pay the price for the metal models (that's what I'm doing to play Steel Legion models).

·
Registered
841 Posts
im not sure but i dont think they will be releaseing plastics anytime soon..
maybe they should do a campaign ultramarines and valhallens VS tyranids :p

·
Registered
593 Posts
I heard that there were plans to do a joint Valhallen - Steel Legion boxedset where you have the parts to make either 20 valhallens or 20 steel legion soldiers, but that they wern't planning on making or releasing them any time soon.

·
Registered
696 Posts
they should redo steel legion. BUt of course the people that work at GW are jsut stupid

·
Registered
58 Posts
If people who work at GW are stupid why do you still play?

They are planning new Great coat (vall/steel legion) plastics but not till next year( end of 2004 at earliest according to Gavin at Gamesday

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Fine by me when they release them I just bought like 60 metal valhallans a month ago...
Ah well, at least they'll get cheeper...

On the release date I have no clue as to when they'll be out, I'll keep an eye out...

But personally don't you think this should be in the Rumors topic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.