Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now the plastic Cadians are soon upon us I have heard that GWs next project will be plastic Valhallans. Has anyone else heard this rumour? I would be a happy man if it were true...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope!

The coolest IG force is the Valhallans... The Cadians are kinda Starship Troopers'ish...

-Rob

·
Registered
377 Posts
Iron Guard troopers are pretty cool too, they just need to learn to think on their own instead of following orders to the letter
But, in a way, that is what makes them individual. If people want to play that style of IG army, they play this particular type. It makes sense. It adds to the variety of the 40K universe, which can only be good (except in the case of Tau).

·
Registered
76 Posts
yea i like their style and all but sometimes there are other circumstances, i remember in a last chancers book a Iron Guard legion was wlking on a road and were strafed, but since there was no order given to move to the side of the road all of them were wiped out.... its just the little things that they need to take some initiative on

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The reason why I like Valhallans best is because they are the only Imperial Guard regiment (well... maybe the Cadians too..) that look like 'real' men!
They really look like ordinary working men who have been taken away from their families and enlisted into the Guard without having a say.

That's why I like them. They have this 'why am I here?' look about them. They are fighting for survival and to protect their homes and families.

The Catachans for example all look like Rambo...

-Rob

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Catachans for example all look like Rambo...
They'd have to have that physique to be able to survive in the Deathworld environment. Else they wouldn't get as far as IG.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.