Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to those who have helped me figure out what is good and not good in an ig army, and to those who didn't, ill see u in hell. (i will because i rule there) this is an army of gangsters and scum. basically, picture all the gangsters and scum from 1920-30 new york. ull get the piucture.

all my chimeras are armed as such-chimera, multilaser, extra armor, hull hevy flamer, pintle heavy stubber.
these are the doctrines i took-chem-inhaler, close order drill, mechanised, grenadiers.

HQ-capt Barduff power weapon, carapace armor, 4 giuardsmen with meltaguns, chem inhalers, chimera(as above).

troops-8 storm troopers- 2 plasma guns, veteran sergeant with bolter, chimera.

platoon command section-lieutenant-power weapon. bolter, missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera
squad 1-missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera
squad 2- missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera

elites- callidus assasin

8 veterans-chem inhalers, lascannon, 3 plasma guns, veteran sergeant has bolter, chimer

3 bassilisks w/ indirect.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention, i also have a hellhound with extra armor and a pintle heavy stubber.
And please do reply, i could use any advice. ANY. I still have no idea why no one replys to ig army list requests for help. So please do for me. (ill give u a tasty cookie.)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like that army list!

The only suggestion i have is to replace the heavy flamers with heavy bolters on the Chimeras. Rather than waiting for the elusive heavy flamer opportunity take the extra 3 shots per turn from the Chimeras for a total of 9 shots per turn! Unless you like to get close with your tanks for some crazy reason :)

Oh, make sure you take your 5th Doctrine!

Other than that there isnt much left to say. Once agian, nice army. :)

P.S, Captain Barduff? Dont you mean Senior Officer Barduff :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
Nice list. If you can try and find space for 40 more points so you can give you HQ, 2 troop squads and platoon command section sharpshooters. Because it is a great doctrine and is literally bs 3.5 (not quite as good as bs 4 but beta than bs 3)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, u guys really like my list, huh? gracias senors! also, as i told gw, i refuse to call a captain a, senior officer, mostly, i detest the whole junior officer thing. u might as well rip off his balls and put them in a doggie bag. if im a guardsmen looking for my orders, im not gonna say hey! junior officer!
and i got capt. barduff by combining the word bar with the beer duff from the simpsons.
(i like the idea of bs 3.5)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.