Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I want my Scions of Aquarius chapter to have See but don't be seen and take the fight to them...on the other hand i want to take the traits See but don't be seen with Be as swift as the wind. So here's my idea. The chapter is split into two sections. Each section functions as a different chapter GAMEPLAY WISE but fluff wise its like to sections of the chapter. The first section is the main core of the army has the first traits i mentioned whilet he second section of the chapter has the second set of traits. They will both have the same downsides. So please rate this idea.

· Banned
2,600 Posts
Well, I don't see any problem with it, as long as you aren't trying to use all of those in a single game. If you wanted to switch from one to the other from game to game, I don't see why there would be any problem. I also think that's a very cool idea, because that makes them similar to the Dark Angels, where different companies fight in different ways and are made up of different types of units than the rest of the chapter. Cool, I say! Cool!:yes:

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
XenomarinesKiller said:
ok, but only 25% will be able to have one of those. you would have to count it as allies in order to do that. good idea, though.
What do you mean that only 25% will be able to have one of those.

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Firedrake28 said:
Well, I don't see any problem with it, as long as you aren't trying to use all of those in a single game. If you wanted to switch from one to the other from game to game, I don't see why there would be any problem. I also think that's a very cool idea, because that makes them similar to the Dark Angels, where different companies fight in different ways and are made up of different types of units than the rest of the chapter. Cool, I say! Cool!:yes:
lol don't worry i would never dream of trying to use them all. Oh and yeah i got that idea from the dark angels.

· Registered
963 Posts
i mean you would have to use the allies rules because they are technically 2 armies because of 2 different traits. up to 25% of one of the combos of traits and 75% or more of another.

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XenomarinesKiller said:
i mean you would have to use the allies rules because they are technically 2 armies because of 2 different traits. up to 25% of one of the combos of traits and 75% or more of another.
I'm not using them together. I'm using one section or the other. I'm not mixing and matching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.