Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I had a few year breake from FaBa and I decided to make a fresh start with a new army. So I choosed Lizzies and I believe it was a right decision. But im having big problems making a 1000p list.

I have the following models:

24 Saurus Warriors (still in prues)
24 Skinks (still in prues)
8 Saurus Riders (still in prues)
Saurus Hero

Im also going to buy the following models from my mates this week:
Stegadon
Slann-Priest Mage (also usable as Kroak as he's the Kroak :D)
3 Kroxigors
More Skinks and Saurus Warriors
Skink Priest

and here are my opponents:
Shoota Dwarfs*
Chaos (/w Mortals and Beasties)*
Skaven (magic heavy)
Slaaneshi Beastmen
Empire
Weedies*
Bratz*
Tomb Kings
VC*
Oh... and Helfs
and Delfs lol

(* marked armies are the main opponents)

I've been thinking about Jsad but im afraid of lack of LD.

So please. Make me a 1k Lizzie list to show me the direction.

For 2k list im going to take Kroak because he's almost as cheesy as Thorek is :D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Make up a list and post it in the army list forum, and people will be happy to comment on it and critique it for you :). Saying that, I'll see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Ok here's a sample list...it's a bit different than something I would usually use, but it might work. My one worry is the lack of staying power it has in lengthy combats.

Saurus Scar-Vet (General).....126 points
-Blessed Spawning of Quetzl, Blessed Spawning of Tepok, Great Weapon, Light Armor

Skink Priest - 135 points
-Level 2 Wizard, Diadem of Power

(13x) Skink Skirmishers
-Javelins & Shields

(12x) Skink Skirmishers.....84 points
-Blowpipes, Scouts

(11x) Saurus Warriors......168 points
-Blessed Spawning of Quetzl, Musician

(3x) Kroxigors

Stegadon

Power Dice: 4 (up to 6 with Diadem)
Dispel Dice: 4 (up to 6 with Diadem)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would take more saurus in your army theyr awsome in close combat. Also i would get some temple gaurd for kroak/slann they take a while to get through, cause if kroak/slann dies you will probably lose cause you will loose your huge edge and slann/kroak is worth a huge amount of victory points. also use some salemanders u can get 3 for one rare choice and theyr realy good for taking down enrmy ranks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think Kroak needs guards. My mate used his lizardmen against Dwarves in 2K game and dwarves used nearly all their shooting to Kroak and only caused one or two wounds :D.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
All Slann do well to have a body guard. No one is too worried about people shooting them. Its armies like Bretonnia that you will be scared of. They will have units of Knights getting to Kroak on turn 2 if he isn't protected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.