• Space Marine 4

Votes: 6 37.5%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I run a newly started FLGS in Rhyl, North Wales, and one of our opening events was to have a painting competition using a standard marine that was handed out for free in-store. The only part of the model that was permitted to be modified was the base, other than that, everyone was free to choose their own colour schemes etc

We have now received all of our entries at the store and I was hoping that you kind people would help vote for the winner!

Please cast your vote using the poll system:

Thanks in advance!

Space Marine 1

Space Marine 2

Space Marine 3

Space Marine 4

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
This was quite close for me. I think Marine 2 and 4 are the ones that really stand out from the bunch. They are both neatly done and have lost of little extras. Marine 2 has the squad markings done by hand and Marine 4 has some very effective dust around the boots and (in my opinion) the best base out of the bunch.

I went with Marine 2 in the end as that extra effort for the freehand Chapter symbols and squad markings. If Marine 4 had those he'd have got my vote.

PS: Your thread is 'stickied' for as long as the Competition runs for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you to everyone who voted, as you can see Space Marine 2 won the competition and the prize of a Space Marine Tactical Squad box set will go to Dan!

Again, thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to Lord Borak for stickying the thread for me to help it get some visibility! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts