Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I never really though I would be asking a question like this but what upgrades are worth putting on a Rhino. My thoughts are go cheap as possible. Why???? Junky armor. Armor 11/11/10. It just won't survive a battle. So I was thinking just a basic lay-out. So Smoke launchers, Spot light, and Storm Bolter, but I was looking at some gear. Like Hunter-Killer missile, the one I was really looking at was a Dozer blade. I would like input.

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
Honestly I like to keep Rhinos where they are. I swore I would never pay 50 points for a rhino again even with upgrades. The dozer blade seems like a waste to me. I mean if it gets immoblized, big deal...

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Rhinos exist to get a unit from A to B, not to survive tank killing weapons and its loadout should reflect this.

HK missiles are simply not worth it on such a vehicle, yet the dozerblade in a fantastic investment as it supports the rhino it it's primary goal - to get across the table as fast as it can.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I pretty much always stick with the standard Rhino setup. The only upgrades I personally could see getting would be extra armor or a dozer blade. As attactive as extra armor is I've never had it so bad, even in tournaments, to justify equipping my Rhinos with it. At most I'd probably go for dozer blades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts