Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Pacifist Wargamer
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Per the suggestions of Brett and Canew.)

Shall we have a thread of pictures of our miniatures given funny captions?

I took a picture of two Privateer Press WARMACHINE figures I painted and, while the photo was not that great, the poses and positioning made for what looked like an advert for an exercise device.

So if you have anything like this, please, by all means post it up here. :)

Reactions: Rabbit

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
I didn't think I actually had a picture for this, until last night when my brother was showing me his warjack, which he is currently keeping in a plastic tub. We couldn't resist writing on it.

(It might be a bit difficult to read - the writing says "Do not tap on glass")

·
Registered
42 Posts
And I think I'm going to continue to keep it in the plastic tub now...you can't see all the mistakes I made while painting it when it's in there.

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Guess I'll put my lil one from the PotD thread into here, since its fitting :)

·
145 Posts
Both the Terminator Chaplains FTW for me... He may have a skully, rictus grin but the posing is just right and the way he's looking at his claws/hammer is just perfect for the comments.

Many lulz were had by me.

I also love the dude with the scythe. Hiii-larious.

The 'Get of mah lawn' guy may be a hideous creature, but seriously, they're trampling his poor lawn. Have you no hearts? In his red outfit he looks a little reminiscent of Sean Connery in Zardoz. Ewww.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.