Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know wether its just me but when I click the post reply button my post doesn't appear. My status bar shows me how many items are left to download (pictures, etc) but it gets to 'done' and nothing happens.

Its been happening mostly in the 'person above you' thread but it does occur in other threads randomly.

Is it me or is there something wrong?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Well I'm on fast broadband, and have been using LO for ages - so I suspect it was a new phenomenon. I'd hit post and it would just sit there doing nothing while it reeled off items downloading next to the space bar. However today it hasn't happened once.

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm also on broadband- its happenend today a good 4 or 5 times but only really on the person above you thread.

[edit] Nooooo! its happening more now.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Well, it's happening again - so I took a couple of screenshots for you to show you the problem.

Posted typed out, and submit clicked. Notice the images loading thing appearing in the bottom left corner. The cursor becomes an hourglass and so you start waiting.

After that, and done has appeared...it sits there doing nothing. Notice the time difference on the clock in the bottom right.

I had to copy the post in the end, and try again 10 minutes later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts