Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well,yes you can have a model using two power swords, but whats the point? What actual benefit would you get, apart from the extra attack that you would get from a bolt pistol or a basic close combat wepon at less points?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Legally, you can only have two weapons. Since, however, a bolt pistol and a power weapon gives the same advantages as a bolt pistol and two power weapons, UNLESS he's wearing terminator armor. But I assume you know that terminators can't hold pistols anyway. I don't think people would mind if you do that. If they do, they're just an *****.

·
Registered
222 Posts
technically, if you give someone a bolt pistol and plasma pistol, but no ccw, they still get the extra attack right? that'll be cool to make a guy like that. kinda like cypher

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey if ya can use 2 powa weapons and pistol does that mean i can have a power fist a pwer sword and a plasma pistol which would rule

·
Registered
36 Posts
You are only allowed two single handed weapons and seeing that one bolt pistol isn't going to make didly squit difference in a game..I'd say go with the two swords and have the pistol on the model as decoration 8| :huh:

So no, he won't fire in the shooting phase

·
Registered
878 Posts
It has to be legal, and unless you're space wolves, it takes two hands to hold a two handed weapon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.