Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably must seem like a total [email protected]$$ to you guys, but what exactly is a power weapon? like for the dark eldar for example. Their codex makes many references to power weapons, but it never really explains what they are. Please help me!

·
Registered
959 Posts
a power weapon is a weapon which can cut through any material without much or any resistance. think of it as like a light saber. most power weapons such as the imperial standard power weapon works by vibrating the blade so fast that it actually splits molecules apart. in game terms this means that you only get invulnerable saves from power weapon attacks.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o ok, thats awesome dude, thanx...and by the way, i love your icon, bout time those f***ing imps learned who their daddy was.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Your cwazy mun!

Strange thing you didn't find power weapons on the dark eldar codex, I thought they would be there too...
Have a look in the main rulebook, there should be a discription of them there I thing. Other than that it is so to speak just as sexual friend here has explained.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.