Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
What he was saying was that when you strike a vehicle, you roll for penetration. So he was sticking together the facts that penetration is when you hit vehicles, this includes S. It does mention strength in the FAQ, I read it, but I'm to lazy to go find it again, it is just to late for that. Yea, you don't get any bonuses when shooting characters. Bonus for vehicles means they can make the armor look high and still make it fair. the other reason for this is to fully represent weapons that are specialized against vehicles, by giving them high S and bonus dice to the bonus die.

Dang, I got stuck to far in and posted to early, now I have to some how fix this

wouldn't the user themselves count as a weapon? do grots even have knifes, don't they have to throw themselves at an opponent? so they have a S of 2 and they have only their bodies, I think. So if a user is the weapon, wouldn't the powerfist be an augmentation of that weapon?

The entire point power fists are debated the most is because they are the closest to all rules. They times the users S by 2. Because of the "no augmentations" clause, I could technically argue that ork rokits don't get a +1. Or any weapon that hits with +#. Like tyranid weapons, but I don't really care about those because they can only glance the lith at max.

Sorry if this is just going to be closed again, I just can't help my self from answering. I think it is a disease. The pursuet of answers and being right. But in this case I don't care, because only one opponent has space marines and he focuses on plasma and rocket weapons.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.