Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever you achieve a victory in his name, here you can raise your voice for all to hear the glory of the Guardian of Humanity!

aka

Acts of faith saved your sisters once more? Something nice happened in your last game? You used Repentia and still won?
Every small occasion that made you smile during a game - just deliver a quick post!

The Emperor protects!

--- --- --- ---

In my last game my two exorcists dished out 20 shots in the first 2 rounds, killing pretty much all enemy anti tank weaponry. :sinister:

·
3,395 Posts
I had a seraphim vet survive an assault from Lucius and a retinue of berserkers with the help of a little faith (the seraphim had just nuked their rhino up the wrong end of the table and taken them effectively out of the game).

The vet hit and run away and went on to kill the defiler guarding the objective with her evis, contesting from behind it's corpse for the rest of the game.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I once had a squad of battle sisters in a rhino rush up a combined ork and chaos players flank. They took out a squad of orks on one turn then the ork player tryed to get his truckers to take them out so my battle sisters burnt them to a crisp and my inducted gaurd took out their truck. Then I got worried as a chaos lord on a daemonic steed started to head for my sisters but they used an act of faith and all of a sudden the lods armour was splintered by 100s of bolter shots and he fell.

In the same game I had a squad of Arco Flaggelants racing down the centre of the board when they noticed some nob bikers hiding in the trees and in a turn of speed rent them asunder. all of a sudden they came under a hail of fire from some weird pink marines ( noise marines) and some crazy orks (lootaz) but they just kept running with only two of their number falling they crashed into the noise marines and turned them into puree and again came under from the crazy orks who they noticed were just infront of them this time 2 of their number fell again and the remaining 2 charge in and turned 4 orks into green dust but unfortunatley a salvo was released in one of the flaggelants faces. The remaining flaggelant resumed to killing the lootaz finally acheiving it in the last turn.:soldier:

·
Registered
47 Posts
My Canoness with Eviscerator charges into combat against opponent's Emperors Champion who has only one wound left. Canoness tries to get off Spirit of the Martyr, but fails her leadership check on boxcars (Emperor says NO!), so is left without an Invulnerable save against the Emperors Champion's Strength 6 power weapon. He hits twice and promptly rolls snake eyes to wound (Emperor says NO! to you too). Canoness then Eviscerates the Emperors Champion in half.

Both me and my opponent sat in stunned silence for about 5 mins after this happened and then we both burst out laughing for the next 5 mins.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Canoness jumped next to an ork truck and burned a hole in the side to make it blow up, the debris just bouncing off her pristine armor. as the smoke clears she sees two squads of boyz charging in. Using Spirit of the Martyr she survives four rounds of combat against them with a few power type attacks from the HQ he had. She does not even take a single wound as she ties up two squads and an HQ unit for two and a half turns. Finally she fails Spirit and takes a wound from the HQ and the next turn she fails two normal saves and dies but provided enough time to focus fire and fry the mob with dominions loaded with flamers in a immolator and retributors with heavy bolters. She was avenged.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My Doms, who got out of their Imm, the turn before ran down into a flank of Orks, And Flamed 10 Orks of a 20 ork squad, Then the Imm Ran over the Nob with the Boss pole before cooking the rest of them ...

5 Sisters ... 20 Orks, ... Flames and then roasted Ork .. the kid across the table at me, start to argue the rules, and then crying once I showed that Flamers are assualt weapons

I felt bad

·
Registered
317 Posts
OK, miracles tend to happen a lot with my sisters

Vs. Mechanised Eldar (my avowed enemies - oh how i DESPISE Eldar cheesiness!)

At the end of turn 3, I have taken down 2 Guardian Squads with Farseer + 1 Warp Spider Squad + Autarch + Jetbikes + Wave Serpent + Wraithlord. Guess how many units I lost? ONE SERAPHIM -(and that was only in CC to the Autarch)

So the points ratio was roughly 40:1. My opponent resigned after that

vs. Daemons

Killed 20 Bloodletters, 5 Flamers, 10 Horrors. Guess how many I lost? One exorcist (which is supposed to do jack all vs. daemons anyway) and a single seraphim. The opponent resigned after that, after seeing the immensely huge grin on my face and the fact that i was ROFL.

vs. Space Marines

One of my Battle Sister squads managed to kill 7 Sternguard and survive a round of rapid firing inferno bolts with a lucky roll for Spirit of the Martyr. Not one was killed. During that game, my canoness successfuly bludgeoned a Librarian to death with the eviscerator. Funnily enough, it always seems to be the case that one or two units in my army does 70% of the damage, In this case, my exorcists managed to take down a total of 10 marines, a pred, drop pod and a rhino.

vs Chaos

Most miraculously however, I managed to GET A CHAOS PLAYER TO REPENT AND PLAY SISTERS!!
I managed to beat him up so badly with my exorcists and massed bolter fire that he simply gave up and decided to play Sisters. Also managed few casualties in that game (he was a Tzeentch player) with all my squads surviving very much intact.

I've got heaps more miracles to tell.

·
Registered
155 Posts
:soldier:I don't bother mentioning cannonesses now I've had so many miracles happen I don't tend to think of them as miracles anymore but all the regulars at my local Games Workshop now no not to smuffle a giggle and say so what it's a girl.:soldier:

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
Mechanised SoB against 'nids. The turning point was the Canoness vs Tyrant, inferno pistols at 6 paces. He wasn't as fireproof as he thought.

Ave Imperator

·
Registered
69 Posts
My best moment was when my Palatine in a ( 4 way combat patrol) survived in combat aginst 7 traitor guard, 4 chaos marines, aspiring champ and a choas lord for 4 combats on her own.

The faith saved her invulnerable, invulnerable, intiative... She took of the lord and the chaos marines before her death giving her force 2 unit points in annialation.

That was funny. Cus my army was wiped out except her and she won me the game through all the faith points left and her leadership. Lol

You should of seen the other players annoyance

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1k seize control game versus mechanized Eldar.

He began, moved. Killed some sisters with Fire Prism & walkers. Exorcists don't do sh.. Squads move around.

Round two: came up into my face and blade stormed me, killing about half of one of my 3 large squads. Praisable thing one: second squad nails all armor saves except one.

Not one dead or damaged Eldar at this point.

Moved a little closer to his men with 2 squads, going for his badly deployed rangers with the third. Which leads to praisable thing 2: Heavy flamer 1 is only one in squad with LOS and kills 8 out of 11 enemies. Heavy flamer 2 kills 7 enemies, other 3 go down in rapid fire and melta. Heavy flamer 3 kills all rangers without the others getting to shoot. Exorcists wreak havoc on his shooty vehicles.

By the end of my shooting phase I had killed all but three enemy infantry models, destroyed the fire prisms main weapon and killed one walker with the other one shaken. All in one round.

Only 3 grav tanks with only shuriken catapults, a shaken walker in front of my tanks and a farseer with 2 dire avengers left.
I still got 2 exorcists and almost 2 and a half squads holding 2 of three control points.

Enemy capitulation at the end of round two.

·
Registered
61 Posts
blessed weapon canoness stands toe to toe for 3 rounds with Kharne the chaos lord before dying in the final round having taken Kharne down to 1 wound

1 - 14 of 14 Posts