Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering I had most of a vindicator(minus the cannon) and a baneblade demolisher cannon left after using bits for my baneblade, I decided to knock something up in between revision today. Here is the result...

There is various things still needed to be done such as removing the imperial eagle logos and greenstuff all the gaps left when cutting.

The guy with two bolt pistols in the cupola...I was bored.

Tell me what ya think people!

:happy:

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Looks rather good to me, that guy with the pistols just looks great :D. "Get near mah tank and ah'l shoot ya!"

·
148 Posts
Actually, on the GW website, the pre-heresy marines section, it looks like there were beaked helmets, but I agree that the eagle wing chest plates would not be to common as well.
LOL GW is hardly known for adhering to their own fluff :p

Actually MKVI Corvus armor was around pre-heresy. The ultramarines has enough corvus armor or equip an entire company just before tha heresy but it was probably still in the testing stages. The primary make of armor during the heresy was MKV and MKIV.

So other than the chest-eagle, the driver is OK!

Not too sure about the MKII Rhino chasis on the vindicator though ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.