Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading up a lot on the Horus Heresy recently, a combination of the index astartes from old white dwarfs and sabertoothgames upcoming ccg.

So I'm looking at the Luna Wolves and commenting how cool the logo was when it occurs to me that I should look into doing up at least one pre-heresy marine army. Luna wolves seem a good choice as the wolf symbols are available from converted space wolves.

Then I begin to recall some marine minatures from ages back, the early mark armours from the crusades and pre-heresy. The modern mk is 6, pointy is mk5 so I think I'm looking for 2-4 since 5 is the Heresy armour and by then the Luna Wolves would have been the Sons of Horus...

Now the big question,
Are those models still out there, where do i get them and how many different minatures are there?

Hope someone can be of help...

Baz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offer but it'll be easier for me to go through GW.

Should have really looked harder on their online store, didn't notice the 'classic' link. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Tofudebeast!

Now a bit of a follow up,
Mark IV Dreadnought
very nice mini, question of course is whether the mark IV is an update or an old model....

Thoughts?

Bazleebub

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love tyhe new Mk IV Dreadnoughts they look sooooo good. I am thinking of getting the Grey Knight one to be the Dread for my Daemonhunters army. It would definitley fit in better with the more ornate, and ancient armor my Grey Knights themselves wear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.