Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adding some Primarus Models to my army... something for a change of pace.
Here is the assembly of the Redemptor Dreadnought.

Toy Machine Space Auto part Lego

Gas Machine Automotive tire Auto part Plastic

Havent assembled the Macro Plasma Incinerator Yet, but I plan on making it so that I can switch them out.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Sleeve Automotive exterior

Toy Military robot Machine Space Gas

And for size comparrison for anyone that hasn't seen how large this thing really is.
Toy Motor vehicle Automotive tire Machine Engineering

I will post more as I add more progress.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,265 Posts
Looks fairly similar in size although, yeah, the Leviathan Dread does appear to be a touch smaller. I do prefer the sleeker design of the Leviathan though. The Redemptor looks like it's something from Mech Warrior but I thank that's mainly to do with how far apart it's legs are. If they were a bit closer together I think I'd like it a lot more.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got the first one primed.. gonna prime the second one then start work on em.

I magnetized the options on it, but unfortunately, the back turret wasn't fully dry when I set it in place, and now it is stuck,

I will also be priming the grav plates separately. I hate the price on the GW Mephiston Primer.... $20 is BS, but I haven't found a good red primer that is close enough in color to any of the model paints and that won't go on too thick.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As promised, some highlighting done on the Plasma Cannon... hopefully it is subtle enough... it seems a bit louder with a bright light on it.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Toy Gas Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Wood Bumper Flooring Hood

Metallic joints and struts.
Orange Machine Personal protective equipment Space Event

Orange Machine Art Mecha Space

Machine Fictional character Event Carmine Robot

I noticed that the highlight on the end of the barrel seemed a bit too loud in comparison, so I have subdued it since.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts