Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just got back f0orm my basement, where i was primering my guys, and ya know what? i was sooooooooooo lucky...i ran out of primer on the LAST guy i was primering.... has anybody had this happen to them before?

·
Registered
969 Posts
no not really, i tend to run out in the middle of the model... but thats why i have some smelly primer to help out with that if it happens.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i was primering some models in my basement and i was uhhhh "doing it in close quaters" :blink: and i snezzed out a bunch of green primer in my hand.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i paint on my primer, i never run out...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooooo iinnffiinniite caan ooff pprriimmeerr....*homer simpson like*

i need that :lol: *finds out where it is and sets off*

ill be back in about 6 weeks!

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeah happened to me when i was priming my defiler and i got really *****ed and threw the primer out in my yard went to look for it and never found it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there are them voids again. they seem to pop up at the most unfortonate moment...speaking of this, (and this is really off topic, so ill keep it short :rolleyes: )
when i was gluing my 'Lith (something ill never do again...) i dropped one of them little guass rods, i heard a tink, and it was never to be seen again..nontheless, i had more, but i destroyred my basement looking for it....it just mustsa fell into one of them there voids...the are quite troublesome...

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's quite funny 'cause I ran out of primer about halfway through my 'Lith.....
Luckily I ALWAYS buy 2 cans when my last can is about half empty, so I had another. UNluckily I was at work at the time so I had to wait till the next day to finish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.