Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have printable army sheets, or know a place to download some?
I don't want to have to write all my army lists on regular paper like my friend.
Are there perhaps special chaos ones that you can print out at all?
Just wondering. Thank you.

·
Big fish in a little pond
234 Posts
Does anyone have printable army sheets, or know a place to download some?
I don't want to have to write all my army lists on regular paper like my friend.
Are there perhaps special chaos ones that you can print out at all?
Just wondering. Thank you.
I typically use microsoft excel to work up armies. It has the added bonus of the sum function to check your points totals.
If you wanna shell out 40 bucks armybuilder makes very nice looking rosters.

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
The Games Workshop website has Reference sheets, but these are just stats and abilities, etc. If you're looking for a program that can type out your army list, then try Army Builder. I believe the website is Search Results for "wolf-lair.com" or something like that, maybe take out the dash.

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
I have another spead sheet which can be used different armies, and also has an output to LO, so you can post a list by simple copying and pasting it :D

I'll attach it here once i've done some translation..

translation.. uuuh..

*returns back to hell*

·
Now with STFU flames!
5,917 Posts
I'll update the links to the I Am Inspired thread tomorrow. Seems the links have expired on the site I've uploaded the sheet to, and I don't have access to the original until Friday.

Of course, that particular Excel sheet doesn't have a printable form; it is mainly just for quickly building up armies for people who haven't memorized all the points costs already.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's not working. Just post up whenever it gets working. It sounds like a really great tool. Looking forward to using it. Will it still be Excel 2003, or 2007, when you upload it?

·
Now with STFU flames!
5,917 Posts
I know it works okay in 2K3, but I have heard of some people having issues with some cells using 2K7. So I don't think it's totally compatible.

I can't recall what I built it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts