- Vyper (x2)
- Starcannon, Shuriken Cannon

Falcon:

- Starcannon
- Shuriken Cannon
- Holo-fields
- Spirit Stones

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Autarch will be running around with the Shining Spears. They are excellent for hunting any time of armor, especially medium to high AV vehicles. Also they are good to charge into MEQ HQs and eat them alive on the charge. The Farseer will either be traveling around solo (due to IC status) or with one of the bike units. He will be Dooming a unit per turn, and either character hunting or turning tanks to expose rear armor with Mind War, or be Tank Hunting with his Singing Spear. The Dire Avengers are there mainly for anti-horde. They sport a respectable 14 18" shurken catapults and with bladestorm they can up that to 20 if they forgo shooting the next turn. The 6 man Jetbike unit has a nice firebase with 2 shuriken cannons. They can go tank hunting with that and the Warlock's singing spear, or even charge into CC if needed due to having Enhance.
The 3 man Jetbike units are there for firesupport or tank hunting with the shuriken cannon and the Warlock's singing spear. The Vypers are excellent mobile firebases. They all put out a large number of shots and have a mixture of anti-horde and anti-MEQ weapons (scatter lasers, starcannons, shuriken cannons). The are also excellent at taking out light to medium armored vehicles. The Falcon is my jack-of-all-trades tank. It can take out almost any kind of vehicle with their mixture of weapons and is almost impossible to kill. It can also act as a transport for the Dire Avengers if needed.

V.S.

LIST NINE: Orks

Big Mek:
- Shokk Attakk Gun

Weirdboy:
- Warphead

Lootas [x12]

Kommandos [x15]

- Burnas [x2]
- Snikrot

Boyz [x30]:
- Rokkitz [x3]
- Nob w/Power Klaw and Bosspole

Boyz [x30]:

- Rokkitz [x3]
- Nob w/Power Klaw and Bosspole

Shootaz [x30]:

- Big Shootas [x3]
- Nob w/Boss Pole

Boyz [x20]:
- Big Shootas [x2]
- Nob w/Boss Pole

Boyz [x20]:

- Big Shootas [x2]
- Nob w/Boss Pole

Kannons [x3]:

- Extra Crew (x3)

Kannons [x3]:
- Extra Crew (x3)

Kannons [x3]:

- Extra Crew (x3)

The basic tactics for this army is to run across the field getting into combat as fast as possible. The Warphead should speed this up if I get the 'WAAGH' power. My anti-tank is rather obvious, as I am toting 9 Kannonz, a Shokk Attack Gun (SAG), and 12 Lootaz. My Kommandoz will come in to disrupt the enemy lines, and hit any artillery in the rear

·
Banned
4,252 Posts

The Eldar should win this. They can avoid combat as long as they want, and can easily pick up the Table Quarters when needed, hence why I'm voting for them.

-AFG

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Eldar. There are a LOT of Boyz, but the Eldar shooting is quite plentiful, able to wear the ork units down over a the turns before combat is reached.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Eldar

I gotta go with the Eldar on this one. I really like the list, and have seen lists like it used extremely effetively. Especially against hordes.

Eldar will be able to run around and pick apart the orks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Well, let me be the first to cast the ballot for ORKS! Da' Boyz could take shooting ever turn of the game with #'s like that and every round the Eldar do skirt and shoot the much slower Ork Boys they're opening themselves up to a potential 9 Kannons, 6 Rokkits, 21 Big Shoota rounds, 60 shots from the Shoota Byz alone, and the SAG. All that warboss has to do is keep 'is 'ead on 'is shoulders.

·
319 Posts
Kannons and Rokkits are practically wasted in this fight. I think that the Orks will be losing a lot of boyz every round. However, The Panzees will also be receiving a lot of incoming fire. Hmmm... I gotta think about it some more. Ok.

·
319 Posts
List One Pretty much a coin toss, but based on the mission, I give it to eldar's mobility and the ability to grab table quarters.

·
Now 17% more helpful
2,247 Posts
Eldars ability to avoid combat until it is necessary will give them the chance to whittle down the large ork units. In the end, that should be enough.

Eldar will win this

:ninja2: out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.