- Meltaguns [x3]

Dominion Squad [x6]:
- Immolator with Multi-Melta
- Meltaguns [x4]

Seraphim [x6]:
- Twin Hand Flamers [x2]

Exorcist

Exorcist

The idea of this list is that of mobile firebases. With a highly mobile ability to “run and gun” the list would use its rhino transports to take important positions then have the rhinos operate as cover/roadblocks to enemy units. The dominions provide a more powerful punch for dealing with heavy infantry or tanks with their powerful melta armaments and the immolators provide a longer reaching punch. The seraphim are on disruption duty using their flamers and jetpacks to harass the enemy forces and be a general pain in the *rump*. Pure weight of bolter fire is the strength of this list providing a powerful core able to overwhelm enemy infantry. In the face of tanks the pair of exorcists adds some umph and a more expansive fire base. Should the enemy get too close for comfort the sisters can remount the rhinos and pull back while their comradettes cover their retreat and let them secure a new firing position.

V.S.

LIST NINETEEN: Chaos

Chaos Sorceror:
- Mark of Slaanesh
- Wings
- Lash of Submission

Greater Daemon

Noise Marines [x6]:

- Sonic Blasters (x6)

Noise Marines [x6]:
- Sonic Blasters (x6)

Noise Marines [x6]:
- Sonic Blasters (x6)

Raptors [x8]:
- Icon of Khorne
- Meltaguns [x2]
- Aspiring Champ w/Powerfist & Meltabombs

Bikes [x4]:
- Aspiring Champion
- Icon of Chaos Glory
- Meltaguns (x2)

Bikes [x4]:
- Aspiring Champion
- Icon of Chaos Glory
- Meltaguns (x2)

Havocs [x8]:

- Icon of Chaos Glory
- Autocannons (x4)

Havocs [x8]:

- Icon of Chaos Glory
- Lascannons [x3]

·
Banned
4,252 Posts

The Sisters should wrap this one up. Once the Exorcists mow down the Greater Daemon, the Rhinos will be very hard to bring down.

That aside, teh Chaos units are very small, and concentrated fire will wear them down significantly.

-AFG

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm going for List ninteen(Chaos). Most of the Sisters are in rhinos, the chaos have some anti tank. Therefore they could pop the transports and kill some of the sisters right there. Sisters may not be a ble to counter the charge of the raptors and the turbo boosting bikes. Plus when they get close enough, they are going to take a crap load of shots from the noise marines. The lash of submisssion makes a nice bonus as well.

·
Registered
593 Posts
this one is hard for me.

I love the twin exorcist setup, it will eat the Greater Demon or any bikers, or Havok squads for lunch. 7 light tanks isn't really anything to scoff at. it's a whole buncha moving things.
I am disappointed that the Sister squads all are using Stormbolters. I wish there were Heavy Flamers and flamers, or Heavy flamers and meltaguns in each squad. anything to add more weight to the use of Divine Guidance (gotta love/hate being able to make wounds AP1).

I think the chaos list will be able to be outmaneuvered, and chewed up. 20 bolter shots with divine guidance are nothing at all to scoff at. they should easily chew up the bikers, or raptors with ease.

popping the Greater demon and sorceror are highest priority for the Exos.

I like the chaos list, but in the end, I think the Sisters of Battle will carry the day.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I would actually think taking out the bikes and havocs would be higher priority than killing the lash sorcerer. (Well for any sister that is mounted the sorcerer isn't much of a problem.)

Seven tanks or not, they are still light tanks, and so a unit like the havocs are going to be taking a vehicle out every turn they aren't wiped out (and even with both exorcists turning their attention on them, they will likely be in cover and aren't going away to quickly.)

The mission itself is all about most scoring units, and thats not in the favour of the chaos army what with their noise marines being in smaller squads. However, due to the range of their guns and the range of the guns from the sisters, the sisters are going to have to come to the chaos marines which gives them an advantage of not being in the open when they get shot at. (And considering that these noise marines have the equivalent of storm bolters or weaker heavy bolters, weight of fire is actually on their side.) I think chaos can pull off the win here; the sisters have to get to close with to much in order to deal with the chaos marines.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I vote SISTERS OF BATTLE - it's a close call at best, but the Sister's mobility gives them more options, plus if I'm not mistaken there are a lot of faith points there to turn bolter fire into AP1. Well matched lists, but a cunning general should see the Sisters to victory.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Chaos. They have a much greater amount of firepower, with each Noise Marine squad shooting 12-18 shots every turn. If the Sisters get close enough to start shooting with all those Meltaguns, the DP can use the Lash of Submission to move them around, or get them close enough to be charged.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.