Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help it. I'm utterly infatuated with the heavy psycannon, but I can't find a seperate point cost section or wording for a unit to include it. >_< Can anyone tell me the ruling on the heavy psycannon weapon or, if it's there in plain sight and I'm a blind friggin moron, please tell me the page where this rule is stated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
um it's in the codex. it's in plain sight..your just a moron lol sorry couldn't resist

no it is in the codex. it assault/heavy weapon..meaning that if you move it becomes the assault profile but if you stay still it has the heavy profile. the only difference is the range

on terminators however it always functions as a heavy weaopn

check the back of the Deamonhunters codex and look at the weapons profileson the back pages. you should see what you need there

hope that helps

D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah, if you move its an 18" assualt weapon, if you stay still its a heavy, nice eh :)
It makes purge squads into a useful force no matter what.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*twitch*

36" range....

*twitch-twich*

Always as Termies...

*spasms*

OH THE JOY!

Aaah, I see the wording now. When I first read it I thought the proper bracings were only on a whole different version, like the railrifle compared to the railgun. >_< Didn't think it was the same gun.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.