Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am slowly drawing sketches and crap for a comic i will soon make. Here is a very basic sketch of the main character, expect to see more ;)

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually i never heard of the comic. I thought it was my own design. Oh well..i am drawing a few more so be on the watch of this post ;) But iwill tell you the guys will be simple though, i had trouble in the past with too detail ppl, they never looked the same in each frame.

·
Registered
454 Posts
nice job bro, ill try to get some pics of my new strip on soon, but it is kinda hard without a scanner or digi cam

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well..he is another sketch of the main guy :D I added some eyes and mouth and i also added some linening in the clothening to make it look like clothes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like the style you got there, it's really simple and clean.

If you want a suggestion, try to do the cloth folds at a much more basic level... too much detail and it breaks with the style and really doesn't look that good. Like you said, keep it simple!

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks alot! I had trouble w/ too many details before, so i am going for a more simple look for my guys, but the weapons will de detial since i am best w/ guns and mechanical stuff. But like i have told you guys check back here often i will be posting some more skethes, i probably will now add some bad guys..i mean normal ppl to see how they should look. But probably they will be guys, i always add a problem w/ drawing girls.

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At first Every human was his enemy, but i decide that his true enemy is the Catholic Church. So in the story he will fight bishops, priests, deacons, and maybe the funal persom..the Pope B)

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehe...oh well. Also, right now i am currently drawing a few more sketches of the priest and now his enemies. So probably tonite or somewhere tomorrow i will post them here.

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah they will be coloured, how else will someone tell what the blood looks like and such like that

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well here is one of another sketch. This time it is the psycho priest's enemies.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I like this. The title made me fear the worst, (considering recent... erm... behaviors...) but everything looks on the up-and-up. Nice to see a diverse artistic community.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Just wondering, have you ever heard of Battle Pope? Because I see some distinct similarities...

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
never heard of it sorry XV-88 :(

And deciever, i agree about a diverse art community. I am one of those ppl thta likes to draw war stuff, but there might be other ppl thta like funny, non-violent stuff. Oh well..Also, why do you fear the title Deciever? :p

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm American, and we've recently had a bit of a scandal involving the priesthood. So, a "Psycho Priest" conjures up a rather disturbing image. But, as I said, your idea neatly sidesteps this, so I love it!

·
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanka for the comment Deciever. Expect to see for of these drawings.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.