Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really tempted to have a psyker heavy army and it appears IG would be the one with the most potential due to having primaris psykers and battle squads. Combined with a culexus assassin from allies would be a pile of fun :dance:

However,the battle squad models all look sooooooo similar and boring! What would be some good alternatives to use as weak bodied headstrong psykers? Preferrably using the GW range either with conversions with parts or something to represent them well.

Ideally 3 maxed units would be used for 30 models plus 2 primaris. Also I don't want to have 2 identical models as the primaris psykers, what would be a good alternative or conversion for another one?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Conversions

Hay,
A very interesting idea, what would you use as troops? For conversions use the GW Flagellants set, i've done the same thing aswell as many others, use cadian and catachan parts and there you go, cheap and plastic models.

Wolfy09

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.