Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so I need some suggestions for my upcoming battle against sisters of battle. I know they can be a pain in the arse when you try to assault them, it's a 1000pt each battle. So, I'll give you my list and then my tactics and you can judge them and give me suggestions,

Rune Priest (Plasma Pistol, Frost Axe, Wolf Tail Talisman) - 117
Wolf Lord (Bolter, Frost Blade, and Wolf Pelt)

4xWolf Scouts (Meltagun, 2 Plasma Pist.)
Dreadnought (Assault Cannon, DDCCW)

10xGrey Hunters (Bolters, Power Weapon, Plasma Gun
15xBlood Claws (3 Power Fists, Flamer)

Long Fangs(2 Missile Launchers, 2 Heavy Bolters)

I can't really change my list much as I don't have many models yet,

I'm planning, and charging straight forward with my Blood Claws, while my Grey Hunters give them supporting fire at, using as much cover as I can, I'll be putting my Rune Priest with the Blood Claws, and using his Storm Caller, and my Wolf Lord is going with my Grey Hunters, who will fend of the Seraphims that my Opponent has, my Scouts and Long Fans will deal with tanks, and the like, and the Dreadnought will support the main column of charge (GH, BC)

Though I can see problems, like my guys getting ripped apart by rapid fire as they charge, as theres that crucial 12" of rapid fire they can give me, just before I charge. His Seraphims will be waiting by the Sisters as well, waiting to counter charge my guys, maybe I should get the dreadnought to deal with them, but they could crack it open quite easily.

So any suggestions?

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
I think you will have a trouble with the vehicles your opponent will field. Until the round the Grey Hunters and the Blood Claws reach in CC and then they can deal with them. I would propose to make a change to the Long Fangs but since you said you don't have many models left I will skip that.

Make sure to use any cover available to have more troops reach your opponent and careful on the Sisters' flamers! 8Y

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I do know he will be fielding 2 chimera's, thats as far as I know vehicle wise, thats the only vehicles he'll be fielding I think.

But yeh, hopefully the storm caller will give me a chance of getting up close without much casualties with my blood claws, once their engaged, I'll se what he does, then try and conter with my Grey Hunters.

All the meanwhile, the dreadnought, which will stay with the Grey Hunters adn counter, the scouts, which will come behind him, and my long Fangs, will be giving general support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.