Heavy
1 Obliterator

5 Havocs
4 Heavy Bolter
MoK

5 Havocs
4 Missile Launchers
MoK

Well guys after much debate, this is the list I came up. I would really like some input from all you chaos players out there in the LO world. Like the title of the topic, this is an all infantry build (2000 points) and it is for pure fun. Thanks for looking at the list.

-Story

·
LO Oldie
1,248 Posts
few changed i'ld do.....

drop the obliterator and give the havocs MoCG, they dont need the extra attacks. with these points beef up the havoc squads to 8 each and add a fourth combi plasma to the termies. Any extra points from there spend it on more spec weapons for the havocs.

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
All good suggestions. I would add to them switching the Chosen's 2 plasmaguns for 3 meltaguns. That way, you can use them as assaulters, rather than rapid-firers.

·
609 Posts
I'd agree with the plas--> Melta swtich, and I'd recommend taking the MoK off the havocs, along with one HW each and giving them both MoCG and picking up an extra oblit, so you have a few las cannon bolts on the field.

·
860 Posts
HQ
Chaos lord
Jump Pack
Deamon Weapon
MoK

This guy would be great with Lightning Claws (& Melta Bombs maybe), but with the Daemon Weapon, is likely to die too quickly.

Elite
10 Chosen
2 Plasma Guns
1 Power Fist
MoK

10 Chosen
2 Plasma Guns
1 Power Fist
MoK

As Grimmtu said, use Meltas rather than Plasmas, as you can’t Assault after firing Plasmas. Another option would be to have 4x Plasmas in one Chosen unit, without the Khorne, and a Khorne unit with a couple of Meltas, a Power Weapon and a Power Fist.

5 Terminators
3 Comi Plasmas
Heavy Flamer
Chain Fist
MoCG

Fine.

Troops
10 Chaos Marines
Champ with Power Fist
2 Melta Guns
MoCG

10 Chaos Marines
Champ with Power Fist
2 Melta Guns
MoCG

10 Chaos Marines
Champ with Power Fist
2 Melta Guns
MoCG

All of these units would suit Plasmas much better. As you aren’t using Rhinos, it could be a long time before you get to fire those Meltas.

Heavy
1 Obliterator

5 Havocs
4 Heavy Bolter
MoK

5 Havocs
4 Missile Launchers
MoK

Khorne is completely wasted on the Havocs, and I agree with Serbi about the Havoc’s weaponry , and extra Obliterator.

Hope this helps

Lord Ramon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts